Who We Are
Damskov Construction is an innovative custom home builder and whole house remodeler in the Pacific Northwest known for superior quality construction, innovative project efficiency, and being refreshingly pleasant and easy to work with.
What Sets Us Apart
Clients trust Damskov because of our reputation for being enjoyable to work with, building extraordinary original custom homes, and being transparent and open. Employees at all levels have a voice and provide input to continually build a better experience for clients.
Damskov’s core values are deeply rooted in TEAM, integrity, high performance, and service excellence. This means, we have an insatiable desire to do the right thing, and do it well; to serve you, and each other—all to elevate and deepen your home building experience.
What we strive for
We are the leader in employee and customer satisfaction providing the highest quality construction services and products. We keep our commitments. We work to exceed expectations. We always operate with integrity.
Why we exist
Damskov builds beautiful custom homes efficiently and collaboratively. We embrace technology to stay in regular contact with our clients, which also empowers our employees to do their jobs well. We build an inclusive environment for our team, partners, and clients; and a strong sense of community, laser-focused on providing amazing home-building experiences.
What drive our actions and guide decision-making
- Accountability – We do what we say we are going to do. We are true to our word. We follow through on our commitments.
- Attention to Detail – We are organized and thorough in completing our planning and tasks with accuracy, with concern for all areas involved, no matter how small. We are just as concerned with the work a client might not see as the work they will see. We monitor and double check our work.
- Reliability – We are trustworthy. We are consistent. We are responsive. We do what we say we are going to do. We show up.
- Continuous Improvement – We continually pursue the improvement of our people, processes, and products.
- Integrity – We are honest, transparent, and truthful with ourselves and others in all that we do.
- Quality of Communication – We communicate directly, respectfully, timely, and completely, even when we are sharing sensitive or challenging information.
- Organization – We are organized, neat, and orderly in all that we do.
- Service (to others) – We serve the interest of others before our own.
- Value – We offer our clients a fair, worthwhile, and desirable return for their trust in us.
Sign up to receive professional home building tips and industry trends in the Pacific Northwest, delivered quarterly:
1940 124th Ave NE, Ste A107, Bellevue, WA 98005
Hours of Operation
7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday through Friday
Washington State Contractor License # CC DAMSKCL877DN