Damskov’s essential construction management process transforms your basic needs, routines, budget, and timeline into a reliable system of accountability. Rest assured, you are involved and informed throughout your project—digitally connected to every construction detail.
1. CLIENT INTRODUCTION & EARLY PLANNING
Bring your ideas to life working with a highly specialized construction team that is committed to delivering an amazing, seamless home-building experience.
- Initial meeting
- Determine fit, size & scope of project
- Draft high level cost outline
- Deliver & sign pre-construction agreement
- Introduce Project Manager
Enjoy peace of mind as you entrust your project to the experts while being engaged in the process.
- Examine schematic design & building specifications
- Generate preliminary estimate based on specifications
- Assemble collaborative team, including trade partners
- Review specifications & selections with client, designer, and/or architect
- Review general timeline & discuss value engineering options
- Distribute plan and complete scope of work
3. CONTRACT DOCUMENTS
Take comfort in forming a relationship with a robust team of people who earn your trust by being transparent, honest and advocating for you and your project.
- Define final scope of work & specifications
- Determine final budget
- Deliver & sign contract documents
- Generate preliminary construction schedule
- Acquire permit documents
- Establish an estimated start date
The fun begins! We ensure every detail is carefully planned, scheduled, and executed to fit your timeline and budget, while also passing our rigorous quality control standards.
- Ensure permit documents are on site
- Set-up bi-weekly progress meeting schedule
- Update schedule weekly
- Facilitate milestone progress meetings (framing, plumbing, electrical, cabinets & trim, final walkthrough)
- Generate a final punch list
- Home orientation walkthrough
- Final completion
We hope you have enjoyed an amazing home-building experience. Damskov remains committed to helping you maintain and enjoy your home well after your project ends.
- Complete any outstanding items
- Schedule photoshoot
- Submit client satisfaction survey
- Complete warranty check-ins
- Initiate 5-Year Warranty
Sign up to receive professional home building tips and industry trends in the Pacific Northwest, delivered quarterly:
1940 124th Ave NE, Ste A107, Bellevue, WA 98005
Hours of Operation
7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday through Friday
Washington State Contractor License # CC DAMSKCL877DN